By Doug Newman
Here I am on Facebook.
Posted at Daily Paul.
If you would like to post this elsewhere, please just link to this URL, as I update my articles frequently. Thanks!
In 2000, DUHHHHH-bya said ONE THING about Jesus ONE TIME and this was all it took for millions of Churchians to go just GOOGLY over him for the next 8 years. It did not matter what Bush did after that, because he said something about Jesus.
$5 trillion in new debt … undeclared war … torture … spying … rogue police … guilt without trial … tax-victim money for Planned Parenthood … NONE OF IT MATTERED TO THEM. To quote Pastor Chuck Baldwin, for whom I voted for president in 2008, millions of Americans wanted to add Bush to the Holy Trinity.
Now, Maobama has affirmed Jesus as his Lord and Savior. And this is not the first time. Shouldn’t this be sufficient for these same millions to go just as GOOGLY now over Obama? I mean, like, “he talks openly about his Christian faith.”
The fact that millions people so slavishly follow Maobama is nothing new, as millions of others slavishly followed DUHHHHH-bya for the most superficial reasons. Discernment was already dead long before anyone heard of Maobama in 2004.
- It tells us to beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing and to know people “by their fruits.” – Matthew 7:15-20
- It tells us to be deceived by no one – Matthew 24:3-4, II Thessalonians 2:3
- It tells us that we must test every spirit as “many false prophets are gone out into the world.” – I John 4:1
- This is all part of what I have called the “great ramp-up” to the Antichrist, the world leader of the end times who, although unspeakably evil, will deceive billions – Revelation 13:3
- How much longer will you, Christian reader, continue to be conned like this? Or will you answer God’s call to come out of Babylon? – Revelation 18:4
This is not about whether a particular president is a Christian. Rather, it is about the willingness of so many people to believe absolutely anything, no matter how preposterous, because they simply refuse to exercise the discernment that God calls them to exercise.