Do what you want with the information below. Don’t believe every conspiracy theory you read. There are numerous unanswered questions about this horrific crime. Do your own thinking.
And RIP to my friend of many years, Gordon Cowden, who perished on that horrible evening.
These questions are from an email I received:
|Eight yet to be answered questions about James Holmes and
the Century Theater Aurora mass killings and woundings:1.) Who called Holmes’ cell phone 20 minutes into the movie and triggered his leaving through the emergency exit?2.) What caused an “A”- student to decline so precipitously in his performance at school beginning in May?3.) Was he on medication? Was he hypnotized? After his arrest, he told police he had taken 100 milligrams of Vicodan, a prescription painkiller.
4.) Where did a student who needed government grants to attend college get the estimated $20,000 + cash to buy all of the guns, ammo, chemicals, electronics, and equipment with which he was found?
– Why were there two gas masks?
– Why did he wear body armor yet not resist arrest?
5.) Why did he immediately forewarn the police that his apartment was booby trapped with explosives when his intended purpose was to injure or kill whoever might enter his apartment?
6.) How sophisticated were the booby traps, and where did he get the expertise to make them? Why did the bomb squad take two days to disarm things if he did not have any expertise?
7.) Why was there a trail of bloody footprints which went way beyond the point of Holmes’ arrest and around the corner of the building?
8.) Did Holmes have an accomplice? Some of those in the audience have testified to seeing a tear gas canister thrown from a different direction than Homes was standing.
Additional unanswered questions on a follow-up email:
Eyewitness Corbin Dates describes a man with a goatee as having been the one who took the cell phone call, then propped open the exit door. Not only did Holmes not have a goatee, but no eyewitnesses describe a man with bright orange hair as being in line, or in the theater or the lobby. Granted, the man who entered the theater was fully covered in SWAT gear (gas mask and helmet), so, the hair was fully covered.
- According to the police dispatch radio (Between 00.55.45–00.07.05) he was found inside the car.
- Evidence from photos of the spine board underneath Holmes car
- Holmes’ booking photo (normally taken the day of the arrest–in this case Friday, or the early morning hours of Saturday), where the facial hair growth matches the growth on the day of his first court appearance on Monday (scroll down).
- The outgoing voicemail (which spooked the owner of the shooting range, on verification).
- Mail ordered weapons.
- Mail sent to UCD–the stick figure drawings (no chance for handwriting analysis–credible evidence, recognized by the courts).
- Registered online for the dating website ‘AdultFriendFinder’.
- If the door was not alarmed, why?
- The person who got the cell phone call sure acted as if he knew in advance that it was not alarmed.