Once again, CDC States Only 6 Percent of COVID Deaths Are Solely from COVID.

By Doug Newman – email me here
Here I am on Facebook & MeWe
If you would like to post this elsewhere, please link to this URL. Thanks!

In August, I quoted a discovery that only 6 percent of COVID deaths were solely from COVID, and the other 94 percent had comorbidities. These numbers came straight from the CDC.

Sure enough, CDC reported again on January 13, 2021, that only 6 percent of COVID deaths for solely from COVID.

And instead of the 400,000 deaths that are being reported by the media, CDC is reporting 322,440 deaths.

6 percent of 322,440 is 19,346, or only about half of what we lose from auto accidents or the flu in any given year. America has a population of about 331,000,000. 331,000,000 divided by 19,346 is 17,109.

I’ve been saying it since March: the risk exists and the deaths are tragic, but the fear is criminally overblown.

Fear is the true pandemic.

About Food for the Thinkers

My name is Doug Newman. I live in Aurora, Colorado, just outside Denver. Food for the Thinkers is mostly about the connection between Christianity and libertarianism. Most Christians do not understand libertarianism. And most libertarians do not understand Christianity. Hopefully, this blog helps clear up those misunderstanding. Check out my old page at www.thefot.us And remember: When you let people do whatever they want, you get Woodstock. But when you let governments do whatever they want, you get Auschwitz.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s