My answer to a flu d’etat supporter on Facebook.
Be mad all you want – it’s not going to change human nature. If lockdowns, distancing, face diapers, etc. worked, why don’t NY & NJ have the lowest COVID rates in the country? And if opening up was a recipe for mass death & dead bodies everywhere:
1) Why is FL 27th in the nation for COVID deaths per million? I mean, like, they should be #1 with piles of rotting corpses everywhere because they can’t dig the mass graves fast enough.
2) Why wasn’t there a spike in TX after they reopened?
3) Why did SD have no spike last spring? And why have COVID deaths there gone back to near zero? And, yes, SD leads America in cases per million. So why don’t they lead in deaths per million? Why are they only 8th?
4) And why is Sweden – which never locked down – 28th in the world in COVID fatality rate? I mean, like, they should be #1 with piles of rotting corpses everywhere because they can’t dig the mass graves fast enough.
5) And why does Peru – which ran a super harsh lockdown – #18 in the world in COVID fatality rate, well ahead of Sweden. Shouldn’t it be about #188 in the world?
6) Why arent’ there YUUGE numbers of dead Walmart, Costco, grocery, Home Depot, workers? They’ve been working the whole time.
7) And what about customers of the aforementioned businesses?
8) And what about the BLM rioters? Shouldn’t they all be dead from COVID? You, know, like the people who went to the Trump rallies?
Team Lockdown has never provided answers.