By Doug Newman – email me here.
Follow me on Facebook.
If you would like to post this elsewhere, please just link to this URL, as I often update my articles.
The American Dream is alive in North Korea. They have taken everything that so many Americans at least say that they want to the extreme.
- Total gun control.
- Single-payer healthcare.
- No restrictions on police and prosecutors.
- Total national security.
- YUGE, YUGE, YUUUUUUUGE military parades.
- Absolutely zero criticism of The Leader.
- Accusations from the proper people equate to guilt.
- Defendants are presumed guilty.
- Mandatory participation in patriotic events.
- Total political correctness.
- Universal military conscription.
- The military in domestic law enforcement.
- Very strict limits on foreign trade.
- Total economic self-reliance.
- The most fortified borders on earth.
If you’ll give up some of your liberty in order to have a better society, why not give up all of your liberty in order to have a perfect society? Why not just push every government activity that you like to the absolute limit?
You know, like North Korea does.
Wanna live there?
Doug, I’m not sure what’s bigger – the tongue or the cheek that it’s in?
George Lilly 5082 East Hampden Avenue #125 Denver, CO 80222 (303) 550-9550 – Cell