The American Dream is alive in North Korea. They have taken everything that so many Americans at least say that they want to the extreme.
- Total gun control.
- Single-payer healthcare.
- No restrictions on police and prosecutors.
- Total national security.
- YUGE, YUGE, YUUUUUUUGE military parades.
- Absolutely zero criticism of The Leader.
- Mandatory participation in patriotic events.
- Total political correctness.
- Universal military conscription.
- The military in domestic law enforcement.
- Very strict limits on foreign trade.
- Total economic self-reliance.
- The most fortified borders on earth.
If you’ll give up some of your liberty in order to have a better society, why not give up all of your liberty in order to have a perfect society? Why not just push every government activity that you like to the absolute limit?
You know, like North Korea does.
Wanna live there?