April 20 … 4/20 … 420 … it’s not just about getting stoned, but rather the role of government.
A government that will interrupt your life for an inconsequential act like smoking, growing or possessing marijuana:
- WILL tax you into the pavement.
- WILL impose a national health plan.
- WILL come after your guns.
- WILL totally overregulate your job and business.
- WILL harass, nanomanage and tyrannize you without end.
What goes around comes around.
I know you think you are doing the world a favor by supporting prohibition. Just know, however, that there are plenty of other people with agendas very different than yours who likewise feel they are doing the world a favor with their agendas.
C.S. Lewis warned that the worst tyrannies are those imposed for the good of their victims.
Albert Camus stated that, “The welfare of humanity is the alibi of tyrants”.
“Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”
Now where did I read that last one?