By Doug Newman
Follow me on Facebook.
Posted at Daily Paul.
If you would like to post this elsewhere, please email me and include a link to this URL. Thanks! DFN
War is the health of the state. – Randolph Bourne
Why do conservatives, who absolutely insist that they hate big government and believe in the sanctity of human life, have such an endless enthusiasm for war?
War is a big government program.
- It is ruinously expensive.
- It always brings restrictions on freedom.
- It is not pro-life.
- It is perpetuated by endless lies.
- It is full of unintended consequences.
- It centralizes executive authority.
- Those who support it are in total denial about its real world implications.